Friday, December 24, 2010

Loving Gifts

Tiger Balm Soft, 25g ($3.80), Tiger Balm Muscle Rub, 30g ($..)

"The cashier might thought I've whole body ache." Ric teases with a straight face when he sees my handful of Tiger Balm products. Haha... Well, NTUC Supermarket is having a 20% discounts for Tiger's, i would have bought more if Ric wasn't protesting ;)

Call me an addict, i'm certainly a devotee. Friends and family are labelling me as Tiger's spokesperson which i gaily acknowledged; i've been passing the Tiger Balm White widely as little gifts to them. Testifying how the ointment had help relieves Headaches, Migraines, Stiff necks and my most recent Night Cough (apply in nostril) and Flu, blocked nose (apply on nose).

Tiger Balm Soft was a new try. Targeted at the younger generation market who loves aromatherapy as the topical analgesic ointment now comes with a light Lavender fragrance instead of its trademarked senses. I've been enjoying this sweet aroma... perfect! But if you like your ointment to be extra "spicy", stick to the Tiger Balm White.

Tiger Balm Rub provides that almost instant relief to my stiffly aching neck when i could bear it no more! In under 5 mins. Thank God!


If these ain't too modest as gifts, i would have made them Christmas presents to ALL.
Give me a Tiger, anytime!

No comments: