Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentine...

(Life-sized Doraemon from Ric, during his absent on his last out-station trip.)

Love you...

For your putting up with my Whims & Temper,
and ALL of my Temperamental Sentiments...

For being my Fashion Guru;
going through my wardrobe, spending tireless shopping hours with me.

For your Thriftiness,
yet ultra Generosity to me & my Family.

For your walk with me through my Darkest hours;
a shoulder to cry on and courage to face my ultra disgrace.

A Mentor with my work and my many Worries and Fears;
unflagging hours spent counseling my weakness in Character & Attitudes.

Always Patient, Loving, Understanding and Kind.

For your being with me as we go through Thick & Thin;
Fights over our difference in opinion drew us closer,
as we never bear resentment after each argument.

Love you for striving to make my everyday a Valentine's Day.

I look forward to spending another, and another, and another year with you... Ric.

You are my Forever 小叮当, my BEST Helper and Parnter in Life, my pet Doreamon ^_^

No comments: