Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lunch Special @ Azabu Sabo (I)

An early end to my morning meeting enables us to gain free access to the Central Business District for lunch. And my first priority was still the lunch special promotion at Azabu.

Kimchi Beef Don & Shoyu Char Siew Ramen ($7.80++)

All's well except for the Kimchi that we don't really fancy its combination here with beef; it just tasted funny to us, despite the fact that we are Kimchi eater.

Unatama Don & Miso Char Siew Ramen ($7.80++)

An otherwise average fare of my favourite Unagi, if not for the surprise hint of spiciness from my Miso broth and the fatty Char Siew with fat that melts in the mouth.

The Ramen and its tasty broth were what i return here for.

Though the small bowl of Don & Ramen was enough to satisfy normal 'capacity' like mine, was nonetheless scanty for a guy's appetite.

Soft Ice-Cream w/Sweet Potato, Almond & Chocolate Sauce ($2.80++)

My meal here today end with this dessert again; i'm hook on its Caramelized Sweet Potato. On a commendable note, the cold desserts here are always served in well-chilled glasses.

No comments: